Change Forgotten Password

We highly recommend that you read the password change instructions before changing your password.

(e.g., 111223333 with no dashes)
(if your current last name does not work, use any last name you may have had while attending BYU-Idaho or Ricks College)
/ / (mm/dd/yyyy)
* International students, if you do not have a social security number, please use the '999' number assigned by the Student Records and Registration Office. If you are a Pathway student without a social security number and do not remember your '999' number, contact the Pathway Support Center at 1-855-994-6721. Online students, please contact the Online Support Center at 1-866-672-2984.